Oct 20, 2008

HOLY SPIRIT DAY part1

This was the day that changed my life!

We had the HOLY SPIRIT DAY, and we got together from 9am to 4pm to learn about the Holy Spirit.

Until then I've never heard about the Holy Spirit. It sounded really spiritual.
Rev Nicky Gumbel described the power of the Holy Spirit and how it can change people from the inside out.

While I was watching this video, something was happening inside me. I couldn't stop crying!! I didn't know why. But in my heart I asked God to forgive me.I realised that I had so much heaviness in my heart. I was always blaming on myself when things happened and I was constantly thinking about things. Until then I hated crying in front of people, but I couldn't help it.

After lunch, we prayed the prayer to be filled by the Holy Spirit. My mother experienced this before and this is where she struggled because she saw people fainting, crying out loud and laughing. As a non-Christian she thought it was too much. So she wanted to see how I will respond.

And I had the best experience ever....

No comments: